Monday, October 13, 2008

Monkey the Monkey


Hah, I'm going to go home today and write another comic (after homework and other such things of course)... but I haven't a clue what about. I'm thinking about writing one about Monkey the Monkey, it is a nonsensicle one about a Monkey, named Monkey, who just does stupid stuff, there isn't an episode to date in which he does something productive or even beneficial. Hmmm, but oh well... whatever. Hopefully all goes well, if anyone has any ideas, give me one.

3 comments:

Kirk said...

a monkey whose best friend is banana man who can't ever seem to ripen.

Monkey and banana man get along because banana man knows the monkey won't eat him because he's green.

Banana man starts ripening---story line follows the temptation of monkey to eat his best friend.

Just an idea. Let me see the fisnished product when you get done. I'd like to see some of the others too.

Anonymous said...

NICHOLAS YOUR BROTHER SAYS: Monkey, known as the coward of the jungle. His friends all laughed and they just called him, "Yella." Something told Monkey, they were readin' him wrong... :)

Anonymous said...

Tallon & Sariah SAY:

"That would be a GREAT comic book if you made it. And, I really LOVE that comic book. You should make something about a gorilla and he's POWWING & WHAMMING his friends. I would read it!!! But if the gorilla punched his friends, that would be sad. But maybe cool."
- Sariah

"I- plain out- think I'm muscular and the monkey should be you and Hector should be your friend (like a Banana Man) and you live together in harmony, with I, Muscular securing your safety with all my amazing strength!"
- Tallon