Thursday, October 2, 2008

Batman Continues!

Well first off I must tell everyone of my traumatic tale last night. Well, I was playing soccer all day yesterday, and I must have been thinking about it all night because last night I turned over in my bed and I kicked the wall. Hard. It really hurt, and now my foot is sore. If I might have known why I kicked it maybe it wouldn't be so bad... Hmm. Oh well. Anyways... Batman is the subject of today's topic. Batman is awesome! that is a fact, not an oppinion. Two-Face is the best villain of the series but the Joker and Clayface are following in a close second. I just recently watched BATMAN. The one with Jack Nicholson. It was good! I loved it. That is the way Joker sould look... Smiling, not with a wierd demented "painted on" smile. Lame! But an actual face that can't stop smiling. And he was even creepy still, you don't need to give him crappy paint on the face to make him creepy... honestly all you really need to do to make him creepy is have him smiling and have a tommy gun in the other hand. But I have friends who still say that the Dark Knight version of Joker is better. I guess it is a point o view. Unlike Batman being cool. Which is a fact.

No comments: