Friday, October 3, 2008

Debates all around

We all know the debate between the old Joker and the new joker (if not look at my post about Batman... But what about in politics? Well I watched the debate with Biden and Palin and it was an interesting debate. The only problem is that it didn't really sway me one way or the other. I watched it and to me, they didn't seem to answer the questions. They seemed to mud sling the whole time (in a polite way) or repeat the president's views. Obviously we know what the president wants, I want to know what they are going to do. Oh well there was a bright side! Every third grader gets extra credit! Yipee! Anyways, while these two debates (Joker Vs. Joker and Palin Vs. Biden) rage, one more debate must be taken into consideration! Pirates or Ninjas? Well, I don't want to swade your decsision or anything but Ninjas are one million times better than pirates! any wierdos out there who like pirates better... keep your comments to yourselves! (Just kidding... but don't bring up Jack Sparrow... what a lame excuse to like a pirate! Blek!) Besides, who can throw a Ninja star better than a Ninja? No one! (Chuck Norris) Who said that?!

1 comment:

Kirk said...

Respectful post my friend. I laughed right out loud. You're pretty sharp. I hope you didn't take offense to my poll and taking the name of Batman in vain. Ninjas all the way brother. Keep following politics. I like your thoughts on the debate.