Tuesday, September 30, 2008

J.Comix's J.Comics

Now it is time for the main event... J.COMICS! What are J.Comics you ask? Well, it is a set of comics, created by me, that can be about pretty much anything. (If I aprrove) I love to draw, it is mylife and my passion. So...yeah. My most famous J.Comic ever is probably Crazy. Crazy is a comic about a round shaped creature that lives in a place called Crazy-town and he just goes through all of these nonsensicle adventures. Most of the episodes have no point, or even a true story, and hardly any episodes have a true reason for even existing. There are around 60 episodes seperated into 3 or 4 seasons, the first season is dedicated to introducing the characters and Crazy's insane life. The second season is dedicated to Crazy's life as a Pirate ship captain and his undersea life. The third season is mostly dedicated to Buckbeard (Crazy's arch nemesis) taking over all of Crazy-Town. Anyways, that is a little bit of what my J.Comics consist of. Most of the series are just fun little things so that I could draw and have fun. If you want to read a J.Comic or have an Idea for one then e-mail me at romerojo@wsdmail.net, and I will reply and possibly use your idea.

No comments: