Monday, September 29, 2008

Mr. Potato Head

Alright, first for the important things... Mr. Potato Head... I mean come on, he is a potato with remmovable pieces, there isn't anything better than your very own, customizable potato to stick on your dresser and do nothing with! At this time I have a vintage Mr. Potato Head from the 1970's. It is way cool! I love it and it loves me! Except when I make it wear its eyebrows on its ears. Anyways, I've had many potato heads over the years and they all are awesome... so my suggestion to you is to get one. Even if you are an adult, it doesn't matter. Who is gonna care? Mr. Nobody that's who! No excuses! Get one! Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do, in fact, have a potato head. Mine is 17 years old and is a Senior in High School. Does that count?? :)