Monday, November 3, 2008

Nuts and Bolts


Yay! Okay, so yesterday after work I went to Wal-mart to check out if they had a game that one of my employers suggested to me. I got there and after searching gave up because they didn't have it. Just then my cell phone vibrated! It was a message from Cha-Cha, prior to this event, once my shift was over, I had texted cha cha, and had asked when Banjo Kazooie 3 was coming out. I flipped out my phone to see the exiting news! November 11 2008! A miracle! And then I looked up on one of the tv screens, it was airing a Banjo Kazooie 3 commercial! How amazing! I loved every minute of it! I am so excited! I am going to buy it first thing that day, after school! I've been waiting for this moment a long time! And now my patience Has payed off! It is going to be great! from what I've heard you get to build your own vehicles and stuff to move around, so... yeah. I guess that is why they call it Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts...

No comments: